Wei Hao and Shivaram Venkataraman, "Sparse Convolutions for Faster Object Recognition", AI Systems Workshop at Symposium on Operating Systems Principles(SOSP), 2019.
- B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics, UW-Madison, 2019
- Ph.D in ML Systems, Columbia University, 2025 (expected)
- Summer 2018: Research Internship at Citrine Informatics
- Summer 2020: Research Internship at Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
Learning Amyloid Pathology Progression from Longitudinal PiB-PET Images in Preclinical Alzheimer’s Disease
Wei Hao, Nicholas M. Vogt, Zihang Meng, Seong Jae Hwang, Rebecca L. Koscik, Sterling C. Johnson, Barbara B. Bendlin, and Vikas Singh, "Learning Amyloid Pathology Progression from Longitudinal PiB-PET Images in Preclinical Alzheimer’s Disease", International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 2020.
Arpan Gujarati, Reza Karimi, Safya Alzayat, Wei Hao, Antoine Kaufmann, Ymir Vigfusson, Jonathan Mace, "Serving DNNs like Clockwork: Performance Predictability from the Bottom Up", 14th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI), 2020.
Talk at IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging, Iowa city, Iowa
Talk at 14th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '20), Cyber Desert, Online
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 6 different slack teams